For the safety of guests, the local community and tourism personnel, many destinations have established precautions that must be adhered to in upcoming travels. We highly encourage that you review these measure before your trip, as well as policies that have been put in place by airlines.
Antigua has reopened its borders as well as V.C. Bird International airport for visitors. Their tourism board has shared health and safety protocols plus commercial flight information.
Travel to the Bahamas will resume on 7/1/20. The Bahamian Tourism Board has shared updated guidelines and requirements for entering the country.
Bermuda will reopen its international airport starting 7/1/20. Preliminary travel protocols are posted on Bermuda Tourism Authority's website and subject to change.
Beginning June 15, all arriving passengers will be required to have a Travel Authorization prior to check-in for a flight to Jamaica. You can submit your application online.
Los Cabos Tourism Board shared information on how the destination is going to start the re-opening process and what protocols they will follow for the entire destination. The information shared includes:
- How the destination plans to re-open
- What to Expect traveling to Los Cabos
- Los Cabos summary of health and safety measures (including airport operations)
Puerto Vallarta has announced a plan to re-open in phases, starting June 15.
Riviera Nayarit has announced a plan to re-open in phases, starting June 15.
St. Barths plans to reopen its borders on 6/22/20. Please review their updated travel requirements.
The Saint Lucia Tourism Authority announced that the reopening of their border will take place on June 4. Certain conditions apply in order to be able to enter the country, including:
- You are required to present certified proof of a negative COVID-19 test, taken within 48 hours of boarding your flight.
- Upon arrival in Saint Lucia, you must continue the use of face masks and physical distancing.
- You will be subject to screening and temperature checks by port health authorities.
U.S Virgin Islands
The U.S. Virgin Islands will re-open on June 1st to leisure travelers. Their updates website provides helpful information including: